8.16.2007

Life...kinda crazy

I have tried so many times to write a post and tell you what has been going on, but every time I try something comes up and the opportunity is snatched away from me. So I’m going to try again!

Since Monday Paul has been spending most of his time at his apartment instead of my house. He’s awaiting a package that has to be signed for. If he’s not there to sign for it he has one more chance, then after that he has to pay for shipping for them to ship it back AGAIN! It’s crazy. On Tuesday the boys and I went over with him. I was busy cutting things out of bridal magazines while the boys watched Hong Kong Phooey. We left around 4:30 to head home for yummy tacos but had to stop for gas first. We got home around 8:30 that night.

After Paul gassed up the car he tried to start it and it made this weird grinding noise and kinda puttered. He turned it off and tried again and the car just wouldn’t start. So…we were stuck at QT. The boys pushed while Tommy and I tried to steer. I’ve steered cars without power before and I can do it…but not when Tommy decides to steer in the opposite direction of me! I panicked and yelled at him for which I apologized later. :) We push the car out of the way of the pump and asked someone to jump start us wondering if his battery died. It wasn’t the battery. What do we do next? Paul bought a gallon of water and car oil and put that in wondering if that would help. That didn’t work either. Some scary clown tattoo guy walked up, looked under to hood, asked Paul a couple questions and told him he most likely fried his starter. Mom and Dad picked us up and we towed his car to our house where he worked on it yesterday.

Thank you to everyone who prayed for me when I was sick! I feel a lot better! But I ask that you keep praying for my Dad because he’s pretty sick. He’s been home from work the past couple days.

Well, there you go! Mom and I are heading out and I’m getting more job applications. That’s another thing you can pray for! I’m still searching for a job. I’m officially stressing about it now. That’s another post.

0 people shared some ♥♥♥: