Paul and I finally set a date! We’re getting married March 21, 2008 somewhere here in AZ. We’ve called a couple churches already but they said no to us getting married there pretty much because we didn’t want to become members. We’ll be looking at more churches this week. For those of you who are planning to come please let me know as soon as you can so we know how many hotel rooms we need to reserve. We have a brand new Holiday Inn Express going in down the street from our house and will be opening up some time in November so we’ll try to get a discount there. Anyways, let me know asap!
Brother Chris and Sister Shanda left this morning to go back home. We really enjoyed having them here! Thomas is so excited about having a friend close by. He talks about Canaan all the time! I hear the Clarkson kids are doing the same. :)
We had a really good service yesterday! I had to teach Children’s Church so I wasn’t able to hear Brother Chris’ whole message, but I did get to hear the last 10+ minutes of it and then we had altar call. It was so nice to see kids praying at the altar! I look forward to more of that. I’ve been praying that the Lord will give us all the desire to draw closer to Him and I know that prayer will be answered!
The more I pray about the job at the café in Barnes & Noble the more I feel like it’s not the Lord’s will. I don’t think I would want to work for a boss that is irresponsible. Also, my Dad knows him from when Dad helped build Barnes & Noble and he said that that man is not very nice. I haven’t tried the Starbucks around here so I’ll do that today when Mom gets home from work! I sure would like to work with coffee. I’ll get more applications from stores today and call some of the places I have applied at already.
Well, I have things around here that I need to get done so I better go. Have a great day!
Gracie
9.10.2007
For those of you who don’t know…
Written by: Grace & Co at 8:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 people shared some ♥♥♥:
how wonderful!!!!!!!!!!
You got your new background up again. !!!
Everyone is needing a job these days it seems. Must have something to do with getting married. :)
Yeah. :) I love my new background! Jenna did a great job! :)
Post a Comment