9.11.2007

Busy chicka

Mom and Sara have a job this morning, but when they get home it’s my turn to take the car and I’m going out on the town! I’m going to apply at the 3 Starbucks we have in Surprise and then I’m going to apply at the new Wal-Mart in El Mirage. Mom went there yesterday and she said it looks really fancy. We’ll see what happens!

Last night Paul and I took all the kids to Chick-fil-A since it was family night and with every combo you get a free kid’s meal. It was a lot of fun! I think we were there for about 3 hours. The food was great, the fellowship was great… everything was great! There was this lady that had all the kids making masks and next week they’ll be making fuzzy caterpillars. It was cute. :)

OK, I need to get going. I need to study for VLB service. I hope you all have a great day!

me

2 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Vicki Smith said...

They do CRAFTS at a restaurant? Neat!

Grace & Co said...

Yeah! Every Monday night is family night at Chick-fil-A so they make sure to have some craft for the kids to do. They're really cute too! Sometimes they have dress up nights where you can come as your favorite princess or superhero. You see a bunch of kids running around in great costumes! :)