
Last night’s VLB service was the longest one we’ve had that didn’t involve a called conference to disfellowship someone. :P I had 2 ½ pages that I read from instead of 3 paragraphs on 1 page! I’m getting better. :) I read a story about a girl that had been praying about witnessing to one of her friends, but when the Lord gave perfect opportunity to do so she got scared and chickened out. Life is too short to chicken out when it comes to witnessing! People’s lives are at stake and you may be the only one that can save them from a burning hell! Like if you see someone in a burning building: you don’t say, “It’s OK! Everything is going to be alright. You’re fine doing what you’re doing.” No! You say, “Get out of that building before you die!” Go into the entire world and preach the gospel to everyone you can! No more fooling around. It’s time to get down to business! :)
We’re having Youth Football Night next Friday! WOO! I’ll make sure to bring the digital camera so I can take pictures. Jacob is going to invite everyone from Chick-fil-A and I think Anita is planning on inviting some of her friends from school. I hope we have a good turn out. I asked Paul to put together a devotional. Anita had a devotional for us at our last youth night and it was really good!
OK. I need to go. That’s all I wanted to say. The end. :)
9.13.2007
VLB service
Written by: Grace & Co at 8:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Sounds like a great service, Grace! And good picture, too. When and where was it taken? Is Sister Kelly still coming to church? And who is the blonde? Just curious. ;-)
It was a good service. :)
The picture was taken at the church we are renting. They were in the middle of VBS so everything was decorated in sports! Unfortunately, Marles has not attended since being disfellowshipped. Brother Chris invited her to come while they were here and she made it known that she told us not to preach at her and stuff. It's really sad.
Oh, and the blonde is my cousin Brandy. She comes to church every once in awhile. :)
Great service Gracie.... you always do a good job.
That picture brings back memories.
Aunt Marcy
Hey.....
Why are all those kids so stinkin' cute?
Aunt Carmela
Thanks Aunt Marcy. :) It means a lot seeing you comment on my Blog, and telling me I do a good job.
Yeah, that picture brings back a lot of memories!
If you ask Tommy why he's so stinking cute he says his Dad...as far as the rest of us, including Doerfler's and Alexander...I don't know. :P Hee hee!
Post a Comment