9.12.2007

Interview

Yesterday I applied at Starbucks and was able to have an interview too! I think it went well. I felt more comfortable with this interview than I did all the other ones I’ve had! The lady said if they didn’t call me back then to come back again on Tuesday when they have open interview night and have another interview. She says that Starbucks always needs people. She’s sending my application to 4 different stores so I hope someone hires me. This is what I really want! Coffee is my thing. I love it!

While waiting for the interview I looked around at the other people applying… If I don’t get this job then I KNOW there’s something wrong with me because the others have no clue what they’re doing and they seem…well…not that smart. Not that I’m a genius by any means. Just keep praying for me.

I set up an appointment with David’s Bridal for Friday at 11:00. I’m so excited! I look forward to trying on different wedding dresses. It’s made me more motivated to lose as much weight as I can before the wedding. I’ve lost some already, but I would like to lose more. David’s Bridal is having their $99 sale which is why I’m going. Plus Mom says it’s a tradition to go to bridal stores and try on dresses. IF I find one that’s $99 I just might buy it instead of have my dress made. But if I find something I like I’ll find a picture online and send it to Sister Clarkson. :)

I talked to Jenna and it’s going to work out for her to come here a little early so I’ll have my best friends Sara and Jenna here before the wedding and we’ll get to hang out and have a blast just being girls and having fun! I really, really look forward to it!

OK, I need to get busy. I’ll try to post more later!

8 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Kasey said...

sounds fun!! I am so happy for you!

Unknown said...

girl, you don't need to lose any weight, you're perfect.

I love David's Bridal. Just be warned, nothing has sleeves, but thankfully they are the easiest part of a dress to fix!

get something you like and have sister clarkson make it totally graciefied! :D

The Middle J said...

Don't forget your camera ! :P I want to see pictures.

There is nothing wrong with you!!!!! Still praying...always praying....

Talk to ya Sat... dont forget about our date Sat. haha and my order ;-)

Pam said...

you are crazy!!!!!!!! like you are so fat please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I agree with the other girls you are perfect the way you are.

Rebekah Doran said...

I didn't realize you had any "weight" to lose. !!!

Grace & Co said...

Ha ha! You guys! I don't think I'm FAT! I just want to make sure I look amazing for Paul that's all. :)

I won't forget our phone date! ;)

I'll let you all know how the wedding dress shopping goes! I'll bring the digital camera along even though I hear you're not allowed to take pictures.

Rachel said...

I found my wedding dress at David's Bridal! But it was on sale for $300. I couldn't justify that! So we found the same one on ebay, new in the package, for $150. The sleeves were see-through so I bought different material and had a seamstress copy the sleeves and put in new ones! Add a panel to the back and voila! Perfect! (Although if I had to do over again, I would have added something to the neckline to make it higher... it was a hassle to make sure it was where it was supposed to be all the time!)

Anonymous said...

It can be a challenge to find anyting modest at David's but sometimes you luck out.

So, how did it go? Ball, strike or home-run?