Mom just said, “Thank God it’s Friday.” My Friday AND Saturday will be spent working! My day off isn’t until Sunday, and even then I’m teaching Children’s Church so I need to make sure to study for that. But I’m not complaining! That means I get more money to go for the wedding. :) I was so happy when I got my paycheck! I got a lot more than I expected. I immediately went to the bank and deposited MOST of the money in my savings account not to be touched unless I buy wedding stuff.
Speaking of weddings! That reminds me of wedding invitations. I thought of a couple very cute ideas for Paul’s and my wedding invitations! Now I need to find out how to do it. But if they turn out the way I made them in my head they will look so nice! Ha ha!
I went and got all the Tony Bennett and Bobby Darin CD’s I could find at the library the other day. I want swingy kind of music played at the wedding. I think that would be so much fun!
I think I might wait one more week before buying those to die for shoes… Only because I want to make sure they are the ones I want to wear on my wedding day. What if I find something cuter? Or what if the red will clash with the red in the girl’s dresses and my roses? Either way I will eventually buy them because I just love them so much. :) But not when I need to buy things for the wedding. I can’t buy things for ME right now.
Well, I guess I better get going. Thankfully I don’t have to go to work until 12:30 this afternoon so I’m going to spend the morning being productive, washing clothes, cleaning, etc. Before I go though, here’s the THOUGHT OF THE DAY:
Tall Vanilla Latte: $3
iPod nano: $150
Hummer H2: $57,000
Forgiveness: priceless
There are some things money can’t buy
I hope you all have a wonderful day today! Please leave comments for me to read later and enjoy! :P
10.19.2007
It doesn’t end today
Written by: Grace & Co at 8:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 people shared some ♥♥♥:
I'm really just dying to know what these "red shoes" look like. I found our wedding invitations in a box set kit at Michael's on sale for only $20.00 a box! I was really happy with the way they turned out. One thing that I would watch out for. I though I'd be really smart and save $ on printing and do it myself at home. Well... one ink cartrige and several ruined invitations later I went to the printers and only payed $60.00 for them to have the hassle of it. :)
Here's your Aunt Vicki commenting from South Carolina. Minister's Convention is tomorrow. We're looking forward to meeting folks from an area we've never been to before. --Hope you had/are having a great day. It's 3 hours later here than it is in AZ. ;-)
The shoes are HOT!!!
Paul and I will probably go to Kinkos or something like that and see if they can make what I have in mind. If it works out the way I want them to, I think they will look so great! I don't know. Maybe I'm biased. :)
HI AUNT VICKI!!! How's convention? I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!
Post a Comment