10.07.2007

Life. Ugh.

This past weekend has been irritating, hilarious, stressful, and eye opening all at the same time. Ever had one of those weekends? People are irritating and act dumb, things come up that can stress you out and then other things happen that make you laugh so hard you cry! Then something will hit you like a bolt of lightning and your eyes are opened to the truth. Yeah. One of those weekends. :)

We had another youth football night on Friday and had 3 visitors! That’s exciting. I know we can’t play football every week so I need to put together a schedule, maybe every other Friday, and not just play football every time we get together. I have a book of all kinds of different games for large groups of people so I’ll be reading that and getting some ideas. I want this to be fun for everyone, including me, so I need to get more organized about this. I still feel like I don’t know anything when it comes to being a youth leader! Ha ha! Oh well. God knows best, right?

Good news: The Clarksons got in Friday night! Our new pastor is finally here to stay. WELCOME! I get to teach their kids in Children’s Church this afternoon. I’m really excited! I shared some of my ideas with Tommy this morning and I got him giggling so hard so I think they’ll have fun today. Tommy is usually my guinea pig when it comes to teaching Children’s Church. If he enjoys it I know everyone else will too! After church we’ll have a potluck. We haven’t had a potluck in so long! It will be fun. :) I’ll try to remember to take pictures so I can put them on my Blog! Ha ha!

OK. I’m going to go now. I’m gonna hang with my family before church. Have a great day in the Lord!

Gracie

4 people shared some ♥♥♥:

The Middle J said...

I had one of those weekends too

Sara Beth said...

I helped teach
and it was fun

Sara shu

Kasey said...

I am sure you are doing fine. Love you. me

Grace & Co said...

Oh yeah, I'm doing just fine! :) Just have those days when people can get irritating. But I'm good.

Yes, teaching Children's Church was a LOT of fun!