I got my wedding dress today! Man. It’s so beautiful… We went to different shoe stores while being out today too and I found the CUTEST shoes ever! Oh my word! I need to go back after I get my paycheck because those shoes were so hot! But yeah. I got my wedding dress! It’s hanging in my closet waiting for me to put it on. :)
10.16.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 people shared some ♥♥♥:
How exciting! Are the shoes for you, or the bridesmaids, or both? Or maybe they aren't for the wedding at all? Explain.
Are they red? didnt you mention wanting red?
Oh yes! The shoes I found are definitely red! They are SO great! They are for the wedding so I would have to MAKE myself not wear them before that. I can tell you right now it will be REALLY hard not to! :)
I don't think I will have the bridesmaids wearing these shoes though because I don't know if some would be comfortable wearing them. I'm used to these kind of shoes and they don't bother me, but for some that are used to not so much heel they may not like it and I wouldn't want to do that to them. So I'm still looking for my girls. :)
Post a Comment