10.15.2007

God’s wonderful peace

We had a really good service yesterday that involved a lot of tissues. I feel like the Lord is starting to work on the church down here and I hope and pray that we all will have the desire to draw closer to Him and have more great services. Not just great services, but to go out there and witness to more people and bring them to the church before it’s too late and they spend an eternity in a burning hell.

God knows what I’ve been dealing with lately. I feel like I’ve been given a reality check in a lot of different things. Let me tell ya, they ain’t fun! I felt so broken and defeated. But Paul and I prayed at the altar and we both gave our problems to Him. I allowed myself to cry until I had no more tears. I allowed God to take my burdens from me and in return He gave me peace. Peace. God’s wonderful peace. It swept over my spirit just like the song says! I still don’t know the answers to what’s going on in my life. I don’t know how to handle them. But at least I have the peace that God will take care of them and I just need to listen to Him.

Thanks Lord.

1 people shared some ♥♥♥:

The Middle J said...

God is so good. He never seems to answer the way we want Him to but its always perfect and what we need even if its not what we think we need.

Hang on to that peace Gracie Girl and don't allow anyone or anything to rob you of it.

;-)