
I really appreciate all the comments from everyone. It’s not that I felt neglected or anything, I just wanted to make sure I’m making everyone happy and you’re still enjoying my posts. I guess I just need to add more pictures, huh? :) I’ll try to get better at that! But thank you again! You guys are great!
OK. Here’s what has happened recently…
Paul’s car broke down on Monday for the last time. It died on him at the same QT where it has broken down 2 times before! What a funky coincidence huh?! We all were SO bummed because we were getting ready to leave for Grandma Bunny’s house so we couldn’t pick him and Daniel up. We all missed having him at our weekly family dinner with Grandma Bunny. The next morning we picked him and Daniel up and we headed to the car dealerships. We went to 4 different dealerships and each salesperson had a different attitude towards Paul and me. Some were friendly, some were pushy. After a long day we found a 2001 Buick Century that we liked. It’s not a sporty looking car, but it doesn’t look like an old person’s car either. No offense to the older generation reading this. :) We fought hard for that car! Ha ha! The manager of the dealership tried to get us to buy an even “newer” Buick Century but it was a piece of junk. We knew what car we wanted and if we didn’t get it then we would go somewhere else. They kept trying to sell it to us for a higher price than we (when I say we I’m really meaning Paul. Ha ha!) could afford, but we finally got it down to something affordable. WOO! I’m so proud of Paul and me! This was our first major decision as an almost married couple and I think we did a good job! Mom was proud of us too. :) I’ll take pictures today so you all can see. Later on it will be my car and Paul can get what he wants…like maybe a Honda Civic??? :)
On Wednesday I had to get up at 3:00 a.m. for work. That was insane. It wouldn’t have been so bad if I didn’t wake up every half hour to check the clock and make sure I wasn’t oversleeping. I did well with less than 6 hours of sleep…until I got back home and then I felt tired. Loopy tired. So next time I get up at that ungodly hour I’ll try to get more sleep so I don’t fall asleep at the wheel and wreck and die!
I really love my job! I love making coffee drinks again. On my first day I ran into a couple that would come to Cornerstone almost every day. How do they find me?! It’s crazy. I already have an older gentleman that likes me. :) It makes me feel good. He a veteran and wears oxygen, and when I first saw him I thought he was grumpy. He wanted a Chai Tea Latte, the very first drink I made at my new job. I made it up the way my manager told me to and I gave it to him. He came back a few seconds later and he had such a scowl on his face! He asked in a gruff voice, “Is this your first day working here?” I gulped and said, kind of timidly, “Yes sir.” His face broke into a wide smile and he said, “You did a great job! I really love what you made me!” I was taken aback, obviously, but I said, “Well thank you! Have a great day!” He has a broad smile every time he sees me now. :)
The Clarksons are on their way here as I write. They should be coming in some time today. We’re all anxious to see them! I know Tommy is excited to see his new friends. :) I get to be the first person to teach all the kids in Children’s Church! I need to start studying so I can have a fun lesson for them and they don’t feel bored. 
Tonight is another youth football night! Another thing I have to study for. Haley Thompson gave me a witnessing packet at Family Camp and I think I’ll be using that for my mini devotional tonight. I want something light just in case there are non-Christians. Please pray for me. :) I hope I do a good job tonight. Jacob invited a guy from Chick-fil-A that came last week and he’s planning on inviting a lot of people from his youth group so I’m hoping for another good sized crowd! If that’s the case I need more flags. :P
Well, I guess I should go… I am packing a lot of stuff up and sending it home with Paul. I’m hoping to have just my bed, dresser, and bookcase left in my room by the time Jenna comes next month. I should have nothing but my bed left by January, then I’ll just live out of a suitcase. :) Have a great day everyone!
P.S.
Some of my pictures are with the wrong paragraph but I don't care! There's some pictures for ya! ;)
10.05.2007
Thanks!
Written by: Grace & Co at 8:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 people shared some ♥♥♥:
When is Jenna coming
why are ya'll moving stuff over so early? you still have 6 months before the wedding.
Sara ~ She doesn't know for sure yet. But she'll be here for Thanksgiving!
Meg ~ I'm mvoing my things in now because I feel like it. I don't like to wait till the last minute so I decided that if I slowly send my stuff home with Paul then I'll be completely moved in by the time the wedding comes around.
:-D got time off approval today I'll becoming either the 20th or 21st all depends on what I can find for flights and what you consider to early to pick me up...I know how you feel about 3am lol
I'm so gonna get slapped ;-P but I cant resist- actually her wedding is 5 months away- waiting for something to be thrown at me :-D :-P
it's not five months until the 21st :P it's that in between time right now. here's a compromise, it's 5 months and 2 weeks. see? right in the midddle :D
don't worry, i understand. i'm playing the number games with my wedding too!
Megan are you coming to Gracie
wedding or not please come PLEASE
Post a Comment