10.04.2007

Just out of curiosity...

Who reads my Blog? Are my posts boring?? Do you have any suggestions to help "spice" up my little space??? :) Just curious!

I'll have a real post later, I promise!

16 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Anonymous said...

i read your blog buts thats cuz my job consists of me sitting down and doing nothing and jenna fixed my blog and put your link on it.

Anonymous said...

oh yeah no its not boring lol

The Middle J said...

I read it I Do I Do lol- (and no I didn't have coffee :-P)

I think you should talk about whatever you want... we come to read because we love you and want to know whats going on in your life. We aren't there to experience it with you in person but at least we can share in your happiness and in your sadness and everything in between by reading about it.

When's our next date? lol

Anonymous said...

You have an audience Gracie, keep up the great posts!
Tayde

wemmies said...

I read. We want pics! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I read, I just don't always have time to comment. I love knowing what's going on down there! :) I especially love pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Grace, I read your blogs every day. They aren't boring. That's how i get news about Paul.
Grandma Horton

Anonymous said...

You're so funny. I love being able to read about you, Paul and everything else. Definatly not boring to those who love you. :)

Vicki Smith said...

Hi, Gracie. Of COURSE I read your blog, you're my favorite niece! (or at least one of them) :-) Count me in. I agree with Jenna--just talk about whatever comes to mind. It makes me feel closer to you guys and more connected. Keep up the good work!

Kasey said...

I read :) pick me

Momma Tammi said...

I don't read AS faithfully as I did once upon a time, but I still check in once or twice a week. We just wanna hear about what is happening in your life.

Do ya ever check in on mine anymore?

Pam said...

Grace I love reading your blog. I might not comment everytime but I'm with everyone else I love hearing about what's going on in your life. Keep it up.

Love you

Mommy's Journal said...

I read your BLOG, sometimes... I like to know what's going on in our live's too... :)

Sara Beth said...

I Read becuz I don't have one :(

Grace & Co said...

Thank you all for letting me know how much you care by reading! You're great people and I love every one of you! :)

Rebekah Doran said...

I read too. I don't always get to read everyday, but I do at lest once a week.