
Someone told me I need to tell them all about Paul’s and my wedding so I thought I would take this opportunity to let them know, as well as everyone else.
My wedding dress has already been purchased and is waiting for me to pick up at David’s Bridal! It is so beautiful… I know you all will think it is too. You’ll just have to come to the wedding to see it. ;) I’m going to either have someone make my veil or attempt to make one myself. I don’t know what I’m going to do for shoes! I just want RED!!!
Sister Clarkson is still going to make the bridesmaid dresses. I found a pattern for some real classy looking dresses! The girls will look beautiful in them. I just don’t know what to do about shoes. I have some in mind I just need to look for them. I want my girls to look stunning yet comfortable.
I planned a long time ago to shop at Wal-Mart, Target, and Hobby Lobby for the majority of wedding stuff. For one it’s a lot cheaper to do it that way. And also if I make a lot of the things that go into my wedding then I will be more appreciative of what I have done. I just haven’t decided if I’m going to make the bouquets or just buy them already made… As soon as Paul and I got engaged I knew I wanted my colors to be red, black, and yellow. I think those are beautiful colors! Apparently everyone else does too. :) I want red and yellow roses. Jenna has sent me pictures of some BEAUTIFUL bouquets and it makes me excited!
The guys are going to wear James Bond tuxes with black Chuck Taylor’s. :P Some people may think that’s retarded, but that’s Paul’s shoe and this is his wedding too and I know it means a lot to him that I said yes that he and his peeps could wear them to the wedding.
The church we’re getting married in is so pretty! It’s perfect for pictures. The outside is so beautiful! The white columns…the fountain…the old oak doors…stained glass windows… Sam will take some amazing pictures for us, I know it! I also told Jenna she’s allowed to go around and take whatever pictures she wants! I know she’s been looking at this one website for picture ideas already. :)
I want the wedding to be classy but at the same time I want people to have fun! I know it will be beautiful no matter what decorations, or lack of, we have.
10.12.2007
Wedding
Written by: Grace & Co at 11:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Hey just a guick tip! Watch for the Payless BOGO! That how I did mine! Worked out great bcause everybody has payless and can try on their size. You can save SO much, think aobut you flower girls shoes as well! Love you chick!!
Sounds like everything is coming together for you. I'm so happy for you.
Its going to be so pretty
I will definitely be watching BOGO sales and go to Famous Footwear to see what's hot in red. :)
Post a Comment