That’s how many unread e-mails I had waiting for me in my inbox! Wow. I guess it’s been awhile since I’ve checked it. Ha ha! I just finished going through all of them and I now have 10 read e-mail messages in my inbox. I can work on those later.
Today is my day off so I’m going to call Ross and Sears and talk to them. If I can get a different job by the end of this week that gives me more hours I would LOVE it! Plus I dread that I will be missing most of Thanksgiving Day. I’m praying more for Paul though. He needs a better job more than I do. He’s going to different places today. He’s been keeping in contact a lot with Home Depot because they made it sound like they were hiring, but just yesterday they said they weren’t so Paul has to look somewhere else. Please pray for him! It’s very stressful.
So I’ll call Ross and Sears, do laundry, add more songs to my music list, work on my little surprise I have for Paul, and…oh! Pick up my paycheck since today is Thursday. OK. I’m gonna get started! Maybe I’ll have more to talk about later.
11.15.2007
46
Written by: Grace & Co at 8:26 AM
I feel: can't complain
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Post a Comment