11.12.2007

Making a list and checking it twice

But first, I need to say something else… Now there are 2 that don’t like the new look!! Who are you?? I’m not going to get on to you, I promise! I just want to know what you don’t like, that’s all. You could even e-mail me if you don’t want anyone else to know! I won’t tattle on you! :)

This is what I plan on doing on my day off so far:

-Workout
-Clean my room
-Apply at Ross, Sears Essentials, Staples, and all the nearby hotels
-Study for VLB & Youth night
-Do laundry
And last, and I’m sure not least,
-Go to the library and listen to music online

I’m making a list of all the music we want played at the wedding so I can give it to my piano player and he can start practicing. I’m sure he won’t need a whole lot of practice though, this guy is amazing!

Paul said the service was great yesterday, but I wouldn’t know. I was teaching Children’s Church and, of course, had a great time! We talked about Thanksgiving and then how David worshipped the Lord and was thankful when the Ark of the Covenant was brought back to Jerusalem. We ate popcorn with cinnamon and sugar on it! We played “Pin the Nose on the Turkey” and made Thanksgiving cards. Oh yeah. It was fun!

We have batteries for the digital camera now! Woo! I’m sure I’ll take lots of pictures while Jenna is here. We’re going to have a blast! We’ll spend plenty of time together since the only day I’m working is on Thanksgiving Day. Sigh. I’m not going to say anything about that right now. Ha ha!

So…what are you thankful for???

4 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Rebekah Doran said...

You know, it probably are some boys who aren't big on flowers.

Kasey said...

Okay, I give up...i voted once i dont like it. just now though, but i don't really NOT like it, just was doing it as a joke. so you know that I am not lying. Good grief. sorry.

Anonymous said...

I think someone is just messing with you. Who cares anyway. If everyone liked the same thing...life would be boring. The important thing is...do you like it?

Pam said...

I love the new look