11.07.2007

Needed change

Don’t get me wrong, I LOVED the Blog template Jenna made for me! I thought it was great! But everyone needs change every once in awhile. I saved her template code so I can bring it back whenever I want to! :)

OK. I’ve been on the Internet too long. I need to do something productive. Have a great day!

4 people shared some ♥♥♥:

The Middle J said...

I LOVE IT !!!!!!! Its sooo pretty. If I could figure out how to get these templates to work on my blog I would change mine up as well.

Grace & Co said...

THANK YOU!!! :)

OK, so you know how I had to switch my Blog to the older template to use the one you gave me? I switched back to the newer one so I could use this.

I went to pyzam.com and looked through their templates and chose the one I wanted. You click the GEt the Code! button and then they'll give you easy directions on how to do everything.

Hey, if I can understand how to do it, I know you can too! :)

Momma Tammi said...

Yeah well, I went to Pyzam and NONE of their's would work on my blog and I did EVERYTHING it said to do. With that said, I love your new template...gorgeous...simple and sophisticated.

Grace & Co said...

Well I don't know why it didn't work for you. I thought it was pretty simple...

I'm glad you like my Blog! I thought the brown and red look great together.