This past weekend wasn’t as busy as the last one, but I still kept busy! Renata is back from Hawaii! She said she had a great time; the only thing is that she threw her back out about 3 days before coming home. I worked with her on Saturday and that was a lot of work!! The poor lady couldn’t bend down or anything so she stayed behind the cash register for the most part. For some reason I was VERY klutzy that day and kept dropping things all over the place! Glass containers filled with ice cream cones, blenders, drinks, etc. I’m surprised I didn’t break anything. Anyways, I was trying to keep up with making drinks and trying to clean up my messes from dropping things! It was crazy. But it made the day go by faster so I didn’t complain. :) Before Renata left she gave me a present! She made sure to buy something in Hawaii for all of us! She is so sweet. I got a Hawaii pen and a notepad shaped as a Hawaiian shirt. Awesome!
Oh! Here are some pictures of my flowers Paul got for me! I used his camera phone to take pictures since we have dead batteries. They’re kind of blurry, but at least you got to see what they look like!


Aren’t they beautiful? :)
We sang at Our Savior’s Lutheran Church in Phoenix yesterday morning. It was very interesting! It was kind of like being in a Catholic service. He pastor wore a white robe with the necklace cross, they had communion with real wine and they would dip their bread in the goblet and then eat it. Some would kneel at the altar, but I don’t think they were praying because I didn’t see their lips moving or anything (We were sitting up front in the choir seats). I kind of felt like they didn’t have a real relationship with God, their pastor did it for them. They just go for communion every Sunday and they’re OK. It makes me so thankful my we are in the Church and have a relationship with the Lord!
I don’t have to go to work today so I’ll do more wedding planning most likely. But I HAVE to do laundry first!! I’ve put it off as long as I possibly could. But before I go, here’s some advice to the ladies!
5 inexpensive beauty hints:
For attractive lips – speak words of kindness
For lovely eyes – seek out the good in people
For a slim figure – share your food with the hungry
For beautiful hair – let a child run his fingers through it once a day
For poise – walk with the knowledge that you will never walk alone
---Sam Levenson
11.05.2007
Rambling
Written by: Grace & Co at 8:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Arent you so thankful, so so thankful to KNOW God. I am.
Wedding planning is soooo fun! I really enjoyed planning for my wedding.
I need to start looking for plane tickets in March. Email me please :)mrsbroyles@comcast.net.
Post a Comment