Mom has a list of things we need to get done before Wednesday when our guest comes all the way from Alaska! We need to make sure the house is all nice and clean! We all are very excited about Jenna coming to spend a few days with us! She’s going to keep busy while she’s here, but I hope she’ll have fun. Taking engagement pictures, shopping at Target, girl talk, Thanksgiving, etc. WE’RE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!!
11.19.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 people shared some ♥♥♥:
I packed and ready to go LOL about 48 hrs before I'm there... I think... still not sure how many hours ahead you are from us lol..
See you soon...not soon enough :-D
praying for the interview (phone is dead so if you texted me thats why i haven't responded lol)
Wow, you are so much better at packing than I am! I usually wait till the very last minute to pack! The one time I packed a couple days before a trip and I felt like I had forgotten things the entire time I was on vacation!
OK so about the interview...
It was more like a test I had to take and then they should call in about 3 days. We'll see what happens!
I'm praying all works out. Both with this and with Paul.
technically this is last minute for me. I have to stay at Mom and dad's tonight and then tomorrow night its off to the airport. So last night was the ONLY chance I had at packing... praying I haven't forgotten anything. I tried to be a frugal packer but I don't think it worked lol
Jenna
my camera my poor camera. if jenna doesnt come back with some good pictures i am going to hurt her lol. by the way if she abuses m camera while she is down there call my cell phone lol.
I would NEVER hurt that camera...I would never hurt a camera period :-P
I'm sure Jenna is going to take PLENTY of pictures while she's here! I'm really excited about that! I think I'm going to have them all put on a CD so I can have them too. Since our camera is being so mean!
I don't think you have any worries Jackie, but just in case... I'll put your number on my speed dial. :)
I so happy Jenna is comeing,
I didin't see a lot of her at the Assembly,So it's so cool see comeing to our house,We are gonna have so much fun, Everyone but my Dad and Paul are comeing to pick you up, I so happy, I can't shut up about it, I'm going CRAZY, When is it gonna be Wednesday we em I gonna see Jenna.
Post a Comment