11.27.2007

Where did the time go?

It seemed like Jenna was only here for a day before she had to leave again. I felt like I hardly saw her because of work, but she was able to spend time with my family and Paul so that’s good. I can’t believe she’s already gone!

Thanksgiving was hard for me because I had to leave my family and go to work. I’ll admit it, I cried. I couldn’t help it! Mom gave me a hug which made me feel better, but I still hated leaving my family. But they did something that made me feel SO special!! EVERYONE came into Fry’s to see me and give me a slice of pumpkin pie. My family, Grandma, Jenna and Paul, the Clarksons… It was so special. It really made my day. We all went home together and I warmed up the plate Paul made for me. After I was done eating we played games.

I worked on Black Friday and it was…interesting. People were crabby and I had to deal with Miss Head Honcho of Fry’s which was ridiculous. But whatever! :)

Jenna took Paul’s and my engagement pictures and they turned out GREAT!!! You can see a sneak peak on her Blog, but that’s the ONLY sneak peak you get! :) Paul and I haven’t been able to sit down and look at all of them yet but I hope to see them soon. I want my family to see them too!! I thank you, Jenna, for doing that for us. We had a great time taking them and they turned out really good. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Friday night when the guys headed out for their weekly guy’s night, we girls decided to have a night of our own! Jenna, me, Anita, Sara, and Megan headed to Wal-Mart to pick up ice cream and facials. When we got home we got in our pj’s and wore our fun socks and indulged in some YUMMY ice cream! When we were done we gave each other facials. Tommy even joined us. :) He was so cute and I think he had fun. We took lots of funny pictures of each other! We even put cucumbers on our eyes which felt SO good!

Now Jenna’s gone and I’m still busy as a bee. Yesterday I worked overtime a little and then ran home to change and then headed out the door again with my family to have dinner with Grandma Bunny. After eating dinner and spending time with her we went to Wal-Mart.

Paul has a part time job with Chick-fil-A now and his first night was last night. He said it went well so that’s good! He’ll be working 3 nights a week after his full time job. It’s going to be hard on him…and me since I probably won’t see him those days. :P But Paul says it’s worth it since he’ll be getting more money! Keep him in your prayers though. He’s still looking for a full time job that pays more than what he’s getting now.

The weather is SO nice around here! I woke up around 7:30 this morning and it was 43o outside! I love it! It’s now cold enough to wear jackets and socks and my teeth chatter! I love it! I hope it sticks around for awhile.

There is so much more I need to Blog about but I don’t have time. I have the day off but I’ll be busy cleaning my room, doing laundry, depositing my check, returning library things, etc. I hope you all have a great day!

4 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Kasey said...

That was soo sweet of your family to do that!

ToughLady said...

ok i looked on jenna's blog at you and pauls picture there one of just the feet, what is up with that...

ToughLady said...

ok i looked on jenna's blog at you and pauls picture there one of just the feet, what is up with that...

The Middle J said...

Paul LOVES! Chuck Taylor shoes and so I thought it would be cute for both of them to wear their Chucks and take a shoe picture. It looks cute in a collage of pictures.

It did seem to go by so fast... just means I'm gonna have to make another trip down hehe.... oh wait I am ;-D