11.29.2007

Joann

While working I met a woman who is next door at the hospice center with her dying sister and I felt like the Lord wanted me to tell her something. So yesterday I told her that I was going to a Bible Study and would make sure to pray for her sister, she said her name is Joann. I feel like the Lord is leading me to do more, so after work today I’m going to find Joann and visit with her before she passes, if I’m not too late. The sister says Joann is a very religious woman, but I’m still going to pray with her and make sure her life is right with the Lord. I ask that everyone please pray for me that the Lord will give me courage to speak and the wisdom to know what to say.

We’re heading out to eat breakfast with Grandma Bunny, Aunt Jacki, Coby, Mandy, and the kids! They’ve been visiting since Tuesday. I’m going to hang out with them a little before work.

When I go to work I’m meeting up with one of my coworkers who happen to bake wedding cakes! She’s going to give me a catalog and we’ll talk prices a little and stuff like that. Sandy, the floral manager at Fry’s, might hook me up with the flowers I need so that will be nice too. Things are working out slowly…

6 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Anonymous said...

I will be praying. I am glad to hear that things are falling into place for the wedding. God is good. :)
Love, Mom A.

Pam said...

Grace I'm glad also that things are falling into place. I have a question about Mandy I didn't know that she had her baby. What did she have? Do you have pictures?

Kasey said...

Mandy had another boy, she had him the first week of november I THINK. He looks a lot like Coby I think.

Grace & Co said...

Mom A. - Thank you for the prayers! Yes, things are slowly falling into place. Mindy forgot her wedding cake catalog, but we'll be meeting up soon and she'll have samples. Yum!

Pam and Kasey - Coby and Mandy have 2 boys now and they both are CUTE!!! Kaiden was a riot to watch and he loved playing with Tommy. Unfortunately I have no pictures because our camera is still not being nice to me.

Pam said...

Okay thanks I was just curious if she had the baby yet. What did she name him?

Grace & Co said...

Uh... I don't know how to spell it. :P

I think it's Quenton?? I don't know...