It is getting COLD here in AZ! Well, at least it seems like it to us. Yesterday the high was 51. Brr! But I love it. I really do! It’s so great wearing long sleeves and jackets again! Of course, a lot of my sweaters and long sleeved shirts are too small since I haven’t worn them in a long time. Ha ha! But I really, really, really enjoy the weather we’re having right now! It’s cold and the past two weekends we’ve had rain! It’s wonderful! It feels more like the holidays when you have something other than hot weather.
I closed last night at Tully’s. It was fun! I worked with my manager, Amanda, and we talked about all kinds of things last night! It was crazy. It was fun working with her though! She’s training me to close since the guy that closes normally is in school and needs to focus on that…I guess… All I know is that she’s training me to close and I’ll eventually close all by myself! Mom and Dad picked me up after their date. We got all the way home before I realized I left my checkbook at work so Mom had to take me ALL the way back! Ha ha! Oops. Dad wasn’t too thrilled with me, but I just had to laugh.
I have the day off today so I’ll work on wedding stuff and make sure I’m ready for VLB service tonight. Have a great day and I’ll write more when I have time. If I’m not working, I’m home trying to get things ready for the wedding, or doing laundry, or studying for Children’s Church, or VLB service, or a youth night, or I’m doing laundry and making sure my room and the house is clean…you get the idea.
12.12.2007
38o
Written by: Grace & Co at 7:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Slow down girl, you need to breathe in there somewhere. :)
It is just WRONG that we broke a record here with a high of 74 degrees on Tuesday, and it was 51 degrees in AZ! I know Tennessee isn't exactly known for it's White Christmases, but gimme a break!
Breathe? What's breathing? ;)
WOW!! I can't believe TN is hotter than AZ right now!! That is so...weird!!
Post a Comment