If we had a fire, I’m sure it’d be delightful! :)
I am SO excited about the weather AZ is having right now! I think it’s about 50o outside and I’m freezing! Ha ha! It’s great! I probably wouldn’t be so cold if I had the right clothes. My jackets don’t even keep me warm enough anymore!
I love this time of year. I just wish I could play in some snow. But I don’t think that will happen this year. But the air is chilly, the radio is playing Christmas songs, there are Mom’s famous sugar cookies, the tree has gifts under it (not that that is a BIG deal, but it makes it look pretty I think), the Christmas story… I love everything about this time of year!
This is going to be a different Christmas for us because of financial reasons, but I know it’s still going to be special because we’re together as a family and we love each other very much. As long as we make sure we thank the Lord for giving us His Son, Jesus, as a Christmas gift. You can’t top that one no matter how hard you try! Who knows? This may turn out to be our favorite, most cherished Christmas of them all!
I don’t know where this came from. I was just going to post about our weather real quick and this started coming to me. Ha! Merry Christmas everyone!
12.18.2007
Oh the weather outside is frightful…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 people shared some ♥♥♥:
It's your last Christmas with your family before you're married. Cherish it! I know you will!
Merry Christmas Gracie. :)
Merry Christmas Gracie. :)
Hey gracie i jus thought i would tell ya that i got a new blog...
its www.hedaleigh.blogspot.com
soooo jus tell everyone for me..
well luv ya! Heather
heyhey that is so funny yeah we are noy geting snow here ether haha!! love yas!!
Rachel ~ I'll definitely make sure to cherish each and every moment with my family this Christmas. This is my LAST Christmas with them as a single chickaroo. By next year I'll be an old married woman. ;) It's crazy...
Nancy ~ Merry Christmas to you too! :)
Heather ~ I will definitely let people know about your Blog!! Welcome back to Blogville!
Mouse ~ Uh... Who's mouse? Ha ha!
Post a Comment