It has been about 4 days since the last time I’ve checked my e-mail and blogged. I have been keeping busy working two shifts at work since one of the lady’s at work have been sick. Amanda, the manager, gets a tad stressed that this lady keeps messing up everyone’s schedule, but I don’t mind much since it gives me more hours which gives me more money for the wedding!! Today is my only day off this week but I’m still keeping busy with running around.
This past weekend I got pretty sick with what I’m guessing was a head cold. I felt horrible! I was freezing to death, I couldn’t breathe, I had a slight sore throat, etc. Paul was sweet and bought me “sick soup” (Lipton chicken and noodle soup) and an iced coffee. I feel better today. My nose is still a little stuffy, and I’m still kind of cold, but nothing compared to how I was feeling.
I still have 4 people I have to buy Christmas presents for! All the Christmas presents I’ve bought are hiding away in my closet instead of wrapped and under the tree. Maybe, if I have time, I’ll wrap them today so they’re out of my closet.
Please pray for my Aunt Billi. This past weekend my Grandma called to let us know that she had a blockage in her heart. It was a 95% blockage I guess. She had a stint put in Monday morning. Her blood pressure has been really high too. Please keep her in your prayers. I’ll let you know if I hear any more information about her.
Mom made her sugar cookies yesterday!! They are SO good! I love my Mom’s sugar cookies.
I need to get going now. If I don’t blog before, I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!
12.18.2007
Where do I start?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Would LOVE to have a cookie....
Post a Comment