1.01.2008

Can I join?

I wasn’t tagged by anyone (that I know of) but I thought I’d join in too!


1. I automatically get up around 7:30 on my days off and I go to the bathroom and then straight to the computer to check my e-mail and Blog.

2. I hate seeing white on my toenails. I keep them very short because it grosses me out!

3. I always have a notebook close by and I’m always making a list of things I need to accomplish in the day. I can’t live without them!

4. I have my Dad’s gift for spicing up meals by adding different seasonings. At first I was afraid of ruining food, but now I add different herbs and spices to nearly everything. Even my morning toast!

5. I don’t care for change. For some reason it can throw me off and can sometimes stress me out.

6. My favorite colors are now red and yellow. Shocker. :-) I still think blue is a beautiful color, but I’m always seeing red and that’s what I want to wear! Red shirts, boots, purses, etc. I love it! Red and yellow look great together, which is why they are my wedding colors!

7. I get very emotional with songs that involve dads and daughters. I hate them! Ha! Ha! They make me bawl like a baby.

8. I think it would be amazing to go to England, Italy, or Rome… But I would be just as happy to go to Vermont in the fall and walk down a street that’s covered in the beautiful red, brown, orange, yellow, and green leaves.

9. Paul and I have only been on one date, and it was a double date with my parents! That’s when Paul proposed to me. :-) We didn’t have to go on a date alone. It was still very special and I had a great time!

10. If I take a nap in the afternoon I’ll sleep on the floor in the living room. For some reason I just can’t fall asleep in my bedroom where it’s quiet! I need to be where the action is. :-)

6 people shared some ♥♥♥:

The Middle J said...

1 and 10 i don't know how you do it

wemmies said...

We are exactly alike on #2!!!!!
When people get french tips on their toes it makes me want to puke!!! EW!!!! *shiver*

Grace & Co said...

Ha! Ha! I don't know why I get up at 7 or 7:30 automatically, but Mom says that the sleeping on the floor thing is probably something I picked up from my Grandma Babe. She was the same way. :-)

Really?! I only know of one other person that gets grossed out with seeing white on toenails and that's my Aunt Marcy. I didn't know that grossed you out too! Ha! I know, French tips gross me out because they make the white POP OUT! Yuck.

Grace & Co said...

Only KNEW of one other person is what I should have said. Ha! Ha!

Pastor Jacob said...

Hey, Gracie.

Thanks for the interesting facts. I was tagged, but I haven't gotten around to writing anything yet. My schedule is a wreck. Perhaps I need to start making lists as well. I do keep a daily schedule, but somehow it's still not enough.

That's cool about your double date/proposal. Personally, I'm all for that. I proposed to Rebekah on Christmas Day, with her parents and family present.

Grace & Co said...

I love making lists! I may not get everything done on a list, but it's still nice to have something in my hand to help me remember what I should have gotten done instead of fooling around. You know what I mean?

The double date/proposal was very special to me. It wasn't awkward at all! We'll have plenty of dates after we get married so I'm not worried about it.