I woke up around seven this morning and the sun wasn’t up yet… I looked out the window wondering if there were a lot of clouds, but there wasn’t! The sun is just late waking up today. Weird.
I guess I started this year out right. I worked. Ha! Ha! On the first day of the year I had to close…then I had to be at work by six the next morning! It was Senior Day at Fry’s so I kept busy refilling the complimentary coffee pots all day. As well as making mochas, lattes, caramel macchiatos, etc. It wasn’t too bad. I had a good day!
I have the day off but I’m going to be terribly busy. I have to work on the wedding budget, check online for sales as far as fancy shoes and dresses go, find out what the church has as far as their wedding stuff goes before I start renting things, write out our wedding invitation so I can give it to our printer guy and finish writing up all the addresses I have. That reminds me! It would help a lot if you all would please e-mail your current addresses to me to make sure I have the right one! :-) If you could do that today I would really appreciate it. I also need to check out hotels and see how good of a deal they can give me. That’s just the wedding stuff! I also need to pick up things in my room, write thank you notes, clean the bathroom, clean out my purse, do laundry, and, if I get a chance, go to the store to buy groceries. It’ll be busy for me! But I look forward to it. :-)
I can’t wait for the sun to get up today! I got to get working on my list! Have a great day everyone!
1.03.2008
Where’s the sun??
Written by: Grace & Co at 7:18 AM
I feel: too busy to feel anything
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 people shared some ♥♥♥:
can you email me...so i can email you back with my address :)
Did the sun ever come up? It stayed hidden in Oregon and Washington. Did you get as much accomplished as you wanted today?
when you find it ask it to come visit Alaska its been a few weeks sense I saw it.
Kasey- Ha! Ha! Yeah I'll e-mail you. :-)
Momma Tammi- The sun eventually came up around 8-ish. :-)
Jenna- I'll do my best! :-)
I'm in Montana, and I miss the early sunrise during the winter. As a matter of fact, I miss the SUN during the winter. When I was a boy in Iowa, it was either snowing or sunny with snow on the ground during the winter. Here,there is often a fog/inversion that settles in, just enough to make it gloomy.
By the way, I love your picture. You and Jacob look a lot alike, except you're much prettier than he is. ...you can tell him I said so.
Well in the summer we get too much sun! I'm wishing there was a cloud that would block it sometimes. :-) It's so sunny it makes me gloomy! I'm backward.
Thank you! I think I'm prettier than Jacob too. :-)
Post a Comment