I have pictures this time! Woo!!
But first --- those of you who want your blog on my links please e-mail me your address and I’ll add you! Ha! Ha! I figured this was one way to clean out my links. :-)
OK. Pictures.
First of all, we had an amazing Sunday!! We all woke up to the wonderful sound of rain. I looked out the window and the world was already soaked with the wonderful wetness. Duke came in to wish me a good morning and he was already wet and stinky. Thank you Duke. :-) It was a great Sunday though! It rained all day. We saw some huge puddles! I loved it. If I wasn’t so cold --- and wearing church clothes --- I’d probably run and jump in the puddles singing. Maybe next time!
In Children’s Church I taught about Zaccheus (did I spell that right?). I thought it was fitting since its tax season. :-) We even sang the little song about him! I love that song. You know which one I’m talking about? “Zaccheus was a wee little man, and a wee little man was he! He climbed up in the sycamore tree for the Lord he wanted to see! And as the Savior passed that way he looked up in the tree! And he said, ‘Zaccheus, you come down for I’m coming to your house today! Yes I’m going to your house today.” After that we played different games like Jenga, pick up sticks, marbles, ants in the pants, etc. They had fun. :-)
Thomas Quitman James Alexander was born yesterday! He’s a cutie. :-) Congratulations to Caleb and Mandie --- and little Emmie. :-)
Today Mom had the 3 younger ones play over at the Clarksons house while she worked on a project. I’ll have pictures when it’s finished. I’ll tell you this though…it’s going to knock my Dad’s socks off! Ha! Ha! It involves ladders so the boys took the opportunity to be stupid and play on them! Kids, don’t try this at home. :-)




I think that’s all I have for right now. Click on the pictures and it will make them bigger so you can see them better. Enjoy!
1.29.2008
Pictures!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 people shared some ♥♥♥:
OMW! The boys have grown up so much since I saw them last! Very cute. I love the new blg look!!!!!!
Love Ya! Oh! And those two babies are sooo adorable! ~smile~
Great look Grace, but the only problem is I used your blog to get to alot of other peoples now I don't know what those are. I will e-mail you and ask you for those lost.
Great look, great pictures. Congrats to Amanda and Caleb. So happy for them! Emma will make a great big sister.
Jacob and Philip are Dorks!!
Here's my link
http://mygreenpastures.blogspot.com/
Your brothers are such boys! haa haa
I'm glad you all liked the pictures and the new look!
And thank you, Rebekah, for giving me your address. :-)
Like the new look. And I just made it home and got my mail. Thanks for the invitation to the wedding. They came out so cute.
heres my link www.deniseyvonne.wordpress.com
!
Post a Comment