2.01.2008

A rough draft

On Wednesday I gave Tully’s and the deli my two weeks notice. I’m going to work at Chick-fil-A with Jacob, Paul, and eventually Philip. :-) I thought I would give it a chance and sent my application in. The boss said he’d guarantee me 40 hours a week! They’re not paying me as much as I’m getting paid now, but by working 40 hours every week I’ll be making more than I am now --- working 2 jobs! Plus Chick-fil-A is a better atmosphere to be in. They’re more uplifting. So there ya go! I don’t know if Dave is going to start me out and have me work 2 weeks before I take a week off for the honeymoon or just have me start working when I get back. We’ll see.

Paul made reservations for our honeymoon!!! It’s exciting!

Last night we had family night at McDonald’s. Rumor has it that they are taking the double cheeseburger off the $1 menu at the end of the month, which was yesterday. So we thought we’d enjoy it one last time. While there we played on the video games. They have this one trivia game that my family and I LOVE! We played in the play place till 10 p.m. It was so much fun! It was a very special treat.

I also bought our wedding napkins online! Mom and I found a website where we could design what we want and actually be able to see it before purchasing! The napkins are going to look so great… Paul and I are so blessed! Everything is working out wonderfully.

The Oscar Mayer Weiner truck came to visit Fry’s today! I wasn’t able to see it because I was working, but my brothers and sisters did! Mom brought them out and they got to go inside and play around. They also talked with the workers and now some of my siblings want to be the next driver of the truck. Ha! Ha! Like I said, I wasn’t able to see it for myself, but they made sure to get me a key chain and a weenie whistle! WOO!!!

Well, I can’t think of anything else right now. Have a great day!

6 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Anonymous said...

WE SAW ONE OF THOSE IN PASCO LAST YEAR. IT WAS SO COOL!
I AM SO THANKFUL THAT ALL IS GOING GOOD FOR YOU TWO. WE ARE EXCITED AND CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!
LOVE YA!

Momma Tammi said...

Glad everything is coming together so well. Looking forward to seeing it all in person. Love ya BG!

Bethany Lynn said...

I saw my first truck with Paul and Caleb!! I'll always remember that day! :P Such a fun birthday!

I CAN NOT wait to see you guys! The wedding will be amazing, I'm sure, and the company will be the best part!

I love you guys so much and am SO looking forward to the wedding!!! See you soon!! :)

Bethany Lynn said...

Ok, well the company of you I meant :P But the best part is that you're getting married of course!! :P :)

Grace & Co said...

We all are SO excited about you 3 lovely ladies coming to the wedding! :-) I know the boys are especially happy to see certain Horton girls. :-)

We'll see you soon!!!!

Jacob 3.4 - A.K.A. Super Dad! said...

I remember how much fun it was planning a honeymoon and making reservation! I hope you both have a LOT of fun.

It's great that you get to see the napkins and all before purchasing them. That's really cool.

I've never seen an Oscar Meyer Wienter truck. I feel so deprived. I don't think I've ever even played in the McDonalds play place--although I did sneak up one of the tunnels once to take pictures of Elijah and Alana.

Sounds like you're having a great time with your family. I hope that I can furnish as many wonderful memories for my own family, as they grow up.

God Bless you guys.