1.16.2008

I love my days off!

Hello everyone! I’m back again to write a post to let you all know what’s going on. This week I started my second part time job working at the deli in Fry’s. It’s a lot of work, and kind of scary, but I’ll keep it for awhile. It’s made me even busier than I was before, but a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do! :-)

On Saturday we had a singing at a coffeehouse in a Methodist Church. It was a lot of fun! I was able to meet Paul’s Grandma Lucy for the first time. :-) She is such a pretty lady. I was very happy to meet her. I guess you could say the cat caught my tongue because I didn’t have a whole lot to say… I was really nervous for some reason. I just want his family to like me! :-) That’s not a crime I don’t think. Ha! Ha!

Yesterday and today are my days off. Yesterday my Mom and I were out all day getting things done for the wedding! Paul and I got to look at our wedding invitations! There was a tiny glitch in the wording so we had the guy fix it and it should be done this morning. They’re going to look so nice! I can’t wait! We went to Joann’s, Hobby Lobby, Family Christian Store, and Wal-Mart. I bought a lot of stuff that we needed for the wedding, plus little gifts for my bridesmaids. :-) I even bought one sign for my house, I couldn’t resist! It says coffee queen on it. Ha! Ha! I’d say that’s pretty true. I guess you could say it was my gift to myself. I don’t know. Ha! Ha!

OK so I need to pick up the last part of the invitation this morning, do laundry, clean my disgusting room, and work more on wedding stuff! It should be a busy, yet fun, day! :-) I hope you all have a great one too!

7 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Momma Tammi said...

Don't forget to breathe during all the craziness...can't have you passing out and scaring everyone to death. ~smile~

Kasey said...

Have fun planning, purty soon, you will be an official...wif....lol, i say wif, not wife. Well sometimes I say wife...nevermind. :p

The Middle J said...

oh oh oh yay- Did you go with what you told me about for the wedding invitations w/ a picture or no. I'm so excited to see them :-)

totally agree with Momma don't forget to breath hehe

Anonymous said...

You are loved by all who have met you!!! :) Grandma Lucie had nothing but praise for you.
Hang in there...when you are Mr. & Mrs. Andrew Paul Alexander it will be worth all of the work. Many Happy times are soon to come. "Just Breathe" :)
Love Ya!

Unknown said...

i wonder if it's the same sign i got em for christmas? does it say queen of coffee on it?

Anonymous said...

Bruiser, when did you grow up? and Polly Wog, you will make an awesome groom....my love and prayers are for you both on this special day that soon will be here....remember to keep them all special after the I do's....love sis katie

Grace & Co said...

MOMMA TAMMI- Ha! Ha! Breathing. Right! Thanks for the reminder. ;)

KASEY- You're funny! The wedding is coming up so fast for me. Before I know it I'll be a "wif." Ha! Ha!

JENNA- Yeah we went with the picture and the vellum! It looks great!

MOM A- Good! I'm glad Grandma Lucie liked me. :-)

MEG- I looked on your blog to see and it is the same sign! Ha ha!

KATIE- I don't know when I grew up. It just happened. Ha! Ha! I love you!