1.08.2008

Did you miss me? :-)

It feels like I’ve been gone forever! I’ve been working a lot it seems. I like it because that means more money for the wedding! I picked up another part time job at the deli in Fry’s so you won’t hear a lot from me I’m afraid. I start next week. I’m nervous about it because some people say its hard work and you have long days… I’ll just do my best and see what happens!

Little Miss Sadie Clarkson had a birthday party on Saturday. I had to work, but when Mom picked me up she took me straight over because Sadie made sure to tell Mom to come and get me and bring me back to her party! We picked Jacob up from work and headed to the party. We were there for 5 hours!! I think she had fun. :-) She is such a cute little girl!

We had a wonderful service on Sunday. The Holy Ghost moved and we had a service that was full of healing. It was so wonderful. I think everyone came to Church with something on their shoulders, and when we left we did what the Bible says and carried one another’s burdens. I left feeling refreshed. My problems may not be fixed yet, but I have peace in my heart that the Lord hears my prayers and answers them.

Yesterday Paul and I went to the printer’s shop and told them what we want on our invitations. They’re making one for us that will be finished the end of this week. If we like what they did then they’ll start making them! We’re getting a pretty good deal I think. I hope the invitation turns out. I’m a little nervous about it…

By the way, I found my wedding shoes. :-) I found them on sale at Shoe Pavilion! Still looking for the other girls though!

I think I’m going to put on some sweats, pull up my hair, and get to work! I got off work at Tully’s at two so I can work at home! Ha! Ha! Who know when you’ll hear from me again!

6 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Anonymous said...

Hey Stranger! LoL. Happy to see you back. Sounds like things are coming along. Wish I could be there to help.
So glad to hear about the great service! God is so good... All the time!! Text me a pic of your shoes. :)
Give Paul a hug from me.
Love Ya!

Pam said...

Wow Grace you sound like a busy girl. Good luck with all of your work and planning for the wedding.

Anonymous said...

p.s
I LOVE your rpofile pic. It's beautiful.

Pastor Jacob said...

Am I the only guy who comments on here? I'm starting to feel a little out of place.

I don't usually talk about shoes either, but I'm very glad that you found some. Sis. Libby Furlong never did find any. She had to go barefoot.

While you're buying shoes, I'm pricing tickets and trying to work out dates so that I can be there. I'm getting so excited so see everyone and actually be at your wedding, since I've missed everything else.

I know you'll be the most beautiful bride in the whole state. Compared to all the others, you'll stand out like a rose in the desert.

Grace & Co said...

Nancy- I wish you were here to help too. :-) I'm glad you like the new picture!

Pam- I am keeping very busy. Thanks for the good luck wishes! Ha! Ha!

Jacob- Yeah you're the only guy that comments on my Blog anymore, but please don't run away too! I love your comments. :-) You make me feel special.

Did Libby really go barefoot?!?!

I'm so excited that you're trying to come! I can't wait to see you! You're very special to me, and everyone else in the family, including Paul.

Thank you for the compliment. :-) I think that will be my new name! "Desert rose." What do you think? You are SO sweet!

Pastor Jacob said...

I think it is PERFECT name for you.

You and your family mean a lot to me, too.