I’m ready for a new blog look, but I don’t want to lose my links again! It was a lot of work putting them all back on there. Kasey, how did you change your background without losing your links?
Back to work.
1.25.2008
I need something new
Written by: Grace & Co at 3:10 PM
I feel: too busy to feel anything
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 people shared some ♥♥♥:
You aren't going to like my answer. :) I did lose them, just had to RE ADD them all back in. see, told ya you wouldn't like what I had to say.
Sigh. That's a bummer! I don't think I'll be changing the look of my blog any time soon.
I always copy and paste them to Word and then recopy and paste them to the template. Have you tried that?
You can also:
1. paste them on a blog post
2. date that post as the earliest entry on your blog archives. Then you will remember that December 2005 is where you links are stored. Ready to be re-posted.
OR You could also
3. Paste the ONE link for the December 2005 post on the blog main page. It will direct everyone to that blog post and then they can choose which link to go to.
Post a Comment