1.24.2008

A dream better not be a wish my heart makes…

…when I’m fast asleep! If so, I’m in BIG trouble! I had a dream last night that my bridesmaids and I spent all day decorating the church for the wedding and it took us the entire day! My girls waited till the very last minute to get dressed and their hair get done. I was a little stressed because we already had a few guests trickling in. They were trickling in and talking with each other while waiting for the doors to open so they could sit down in the sanctuary. Well, when I peeked out to see how all was there, I only saw about 3 people. I thought it was kind of strange, but I tried not to think about it and finished getting ready. I stepped out and we were getting ready to open the doors when our 3 guests said they had to leave and wished me good luck on my marriage. Uh…ok. We opened the doors and the only ones sitting down were Paul’s parents, my parents, and Caleb and Mandie. There were more people in my wedding party than there were in the congregation! Sigh. It’s kind of depressing if you ask me. Ha! Ha! Hopefully that won’t happen.

We almost have all the invitations sent out. I didn’t realize how much work it would be to tie little bows on all 250 of my invitations! Ha! Ha! But they look so nice and I’m really happy with how they look. My family has helped me so much with this wedding and I’m so thankful for that! They are amazing.

Mom, Paul, and I went and checked out the church. We don’t have to rent candelabras, an altar, tables, and chairs – anything! Praise the Lord for that! In the beginning I felt stressed out because I felt like I wouldn’t be able to pay for everything we needed. The Lord has taken care of everything for us! Everything is taken care of. I’m so thankful. I still am very busy with two jobs, but I’m not stressed out over anything. Everything is falling into place just like it should.

I don’t like working two jobs though. I have good days and bad days working at the deli. For the most part the people I work with love me, but dealing with some of the rudest customers you’ll ever meet for 8 hours can be draining.

Speaking of jobs, I need to get ready for work. It’s so nice to get online again! I wasn’t able to read everyone’s Blogs and e-mails, but I’ll try to soon. :-) I hope everyone has a great day, and RSVP! ;)

7 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that things are going well. God is good all the time!!! :)
I LOVE the invitations! And I LOVE the church! You are going to have a beautiful wedding. I'm so glad we didnt miss the wedding in your dream! LOL
Love Ya!

Momma Tammi said...

You KNOW that I'll be there...I must have been in the bathroom in your dream. HA!

Glad everything is working out so well. Got the invitation a day or so ago...gorgeous...ya did good!

Pastor Jacob said...

LOL. I wasn't in the bathroom. I was probably just late getting back from Sonic. They don't have any here, you know!

Pastor Jacob said...

This will take the edge off the jitters, ...look at the picture of Tabitha that I just posted on my personal blog (highlandshepherd.blogspot.com).

It's enough to put a smile on ANYONE's face.

Anonymous said...

Bruiser, I love you and am praying for you and Polly Wog....xoxox, sis katie

Grace & Co said...

Mom A. --- I'm so glad you didn't miss the wedding in my dream too! Ha! Ha! Thank you. I'm so happy with how the invitations turned out! And I agree, the church is beautiful!

Momma Tammi --- Ha! Ha! That must have been what happened. Don't go to the bathroom on my wedding day! You just might miss something! Ha! Ha! And thank you, I'm glad you liked the invitations as well! I'm VERY happy with how they turned out!

Brother Jacob, I will make sure there is some Sonic waiting for you at the church just to make sure you don't miss it! Ha! Ha! By the way, thank you for showing me the picture. You have some beautiful babies!!

Sister Katie --- I love you too! Thank you for the prayers. :-) Is there any way you can come down??

Pam said...

Grace thank you for the invitation. I wish we could come, but there is no way, but we will be praying for you. The invitation was beautiful.