Mom and I were going out to find a fabric store we heard about. We drove all the way there to find out that the place moved! Argh! By the time we drove over there it was half and hour before other fabric stores closed up for the night. We then decided to go to Sam’s Club for some things. We got there, parked, Mom looked in her wallet for her Sam’s card…it’s not there. So we can’t even go to Sam’s Club! Argh!! We drove across the way to Wal-Mart, and I realized I didn’t have my jacket! It was FREEZING outside so I decided to buy a jacket. I went for the ones on clearance and found a really cute Audrey Hepburn one! I almost bought it when I found out she had a fancy cigarette sticking out of her mouth. So I didn’t buy a jacket. Argh!!!
What a wasted trip.
1.17.2008
What a waste
Written by: Grace & Co at 6:24 PM
I feel: energy-less
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Hey there Gracie, I just received your wedding invitation I am so glad you sent me one you look so cute.. Thanks
How exciting! I'm so glad you got it, and like it! :-) Will you all be able to come?
Post a Comment