1.18.2008

Important info

The address for the church that Paul and I will get married in is

Sun City Christian Church
9745 W Palmeras Drive
Sun City, AZ 85373

The only hotels we have found two hotels that have given us a discount.

BEST WESTERN –
(623) 933-8211

For the weekend of the wedding they only have 6 rooms available. They’re mini suites with 2 queen beds and there’s 4 mini suites available that have king beds in them - $100 a night. If you book that, say that Laron quoted that price. I know these prices are steep, but just to let you know they’re available.

MOTEL 6 –
(623) 977-1318

$81.99 + tax

You can try priceline and also we’re waiting to hear more information on discounted rooms thanks to one of Paul’s cousins. If you’re interested in these please let me know ASAP!!! As soon as I hear about the discounted rooms through his cousin, I’ll post the information. That’s all I have now.

I’m trying! I’m doing the work, I’m not a slacker! ;)

6 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Momma Tammi said...

You are doing fine...now take a breath before you hyperventilate. ~smile~ Love ya girly!

Anonymous said...

What's the temperature in AZ in Feb/March? Please get back to me on this. Thx.

Bro. Jacob

Mommy's Journal said...

Hey Bro. Jacob.... The weather is PERFECT! 60's - 70's during the day... 40's at night. It's sweater and jacket weather for us... T-shirt weather for you :)

Grace & Co said...

Thanks Momma Tammi. :-)

I think my Mom summed it up well for you Bro. Jacob! Ha! Ha!

Anonymous said...

Well we will need to rent a room so add us in the count. :)

Pastor Jacob said...

As a matter of fact, I was thinking about camping while I'm there. *smile*