3.12.2008

6 minutes

I only have 6 minutes left on the computer!!!

The big red box from Becki was full of...get ready... Uh-oh. Time's up! See you guys! :-)


















No really, it was.....Coca-Cola stuff!!!! What else do you think she would get me? :-) Thanks a million Becki! There's a lot of great stuff!

Love you guys!!

7 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Pam said...

Grace you are too funny. I would like to see the coca-cola stuff along with pictures of other wedding gifts plus wedding pictures.

Love you

Kasey said...

Speaking of coca cola, just had one. mmmmm.

Vicki Smith said...

HA! Too funny, Gracie! Seriously, did you take a picture of the pile? I heard you were too tired to even finish going through the whole box at one sitting. :-)

Bethany Lynn said...

:P I knew it was goodies, but I didn't know what...we def need some pictures of stuff! :)

Grace & Co said...

Paul needs to upload all of our pictures onto his laptop and then we can post them on blogs and stuff. Right now we're using the computers at the library and they don't like us uploading our pictures on their computers for some reason... ;-) But we'll have pictures soon!

The Middle J said...

Did you guys get a camera??

Sara Beth said...

At are Library Gracie?
I miss you Sis:(
Love ya

Sara