Hey there! Has anyone missed me while I was gone?? Paul and I got back from our honeymoon on Friday but I wasn't able to get online until now. I have a few minutes before going to work for the first time since getting back.
Paul and I went to California and played at Sea World and Universal Studios. It was amazing! We had lots of fun even though the weather was a tad chilly for me and the traffic was really dumb. Paul let me drive some of the trip since it was my first road trip without my parents. I followed a Ford F-350 and he helped me get up to 95 mph. Thanks Ford! It was a lot of fun. When I was driving in California I drove a little slower since there were windy roads going up hill. But I was still speeding. Can you guess what happened? Yeah, I got pulled over for the first time in my life. I felt so sick! But thankfully I didn't get a ticket. Just a warning. I haven't driven since. :-)
Paul and I decided from the beginning that we were going to eat at cheap places and not go overboard and eat out at fancy restaurants that cost a fortune. We kept an eye out for Wal-Marts (so we could just make our own meals) and McDonald's...couldn't find either. One night, it was around 9:30, and we were hungry and couldn't find anywhere to eat. We stumbled upon a Chick-fil-A! Something we recognized! Paul said we wouldn't eat inside cause that was mean since they would be closing in half an hour, so we went through the drive thru. Our car was still decked out in "Just Married" stuff so they were really nice and gave us our meal free --- and give us dessert! I thought that was so nice of them.
When we got home our apartment was tp'd and there were surprises around every corner! We'll show pictures as soon as Paul uploads them! :-) We're still trying to get the place cleaned up. But I think it's great! We also were given a lot of great gifts and I'm so excited to decorate MY house! It's a really neat feeling.
Everyone told me the wedding was beautiful so I'll take their word for it! Ha! Ha! I was a little distracted. :-) I hear the pictures are great and I should be getting them soon! I'll post them too when I get them.
I had a great time having everyone here and I really enjoyed getting to know Paul's family. Some of his cousins and I are so close it's scary! ;-) Right Beth??
Anyways, I guess this post is long enough for now. Thank you again for coming to the wedding and for the gifts and the money...thank you for everything!! Paul and I feel real special. :-)
Love you guys!!
3.10.2008
I'm finally posting :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






11 people shared some ♥♥♥:
I am so excited to get an update on your honeymoon. Glad you made it home safe. Iam glad ya'll had alot of fun.
Sam is going to try to finish your pictures tonight and we will get that cd sent to you asap. love you
Congratulations Paul and Grace. I've been waiting for a post about the honeymoon. I also cannot wait to see pictures. I have seen some that Jenna had, but I would like to see them all.
Love you
love you bunches, girl. glad everything was good, just the way you wanted it to be.
glad you like your wedding pictures. :)
Welcome back BG! Glad you two had a good time. I haven't been home long enough to even go through all the pictures that I have, but as soon as I can get to it, I'll get everything ready to send you. Love you!
Hey! I am so glad to hear that you got home safe and that everything went well! :) You are both so amazing and deserve to have the best life anyone could ask for! I love you guys so much! We definitely did get a lot closer! ;) And I am SO glad that we did! I made a great friend and have an awesome new cousin!
Love you guys!!
I am so glad to see you back! I missed you.
Yay you are back!! Glad I'm not the only one who thinks Cali roads are DUMB!
I can't wait to hear about the gifts expessially the big red thing Becki brought in.
I can't wait to see Bro Sam's pictures. He made it fun to be on the other side of the camera. From what he showed me as he was taking them of us girls- I think they are really cute.
For real! What WAS in that big red box? :)
Grace I need you to call me and give me your address. Pictures are soon to be on the way. Tammy
I know!!! Big red box???? We all want to know whats in it??? LoL!!
And the mom in me says "Do you want your insurance rates to go up!? Do you want to live a long and healthy life?? Stop speeding!" LOL :)
Love Love Love Ya!
Mom
HA! I know what was in the big red box!!
It's so nice to "hear" from you again. Glad your honeymoon was fun! Can't wait to see more pictures.
Post a Comment