I know. I know. I haven't posted in a very long time. A lot has happened! Unfortunately we lost Brother John Clarkson to a massive stroke in the central part of his brain. I cannot tell you how sorry I am. It makes me so sad. I loved him very much. I would bear listening to him sing me "Amazing Grace" every single day if that meant he would still be here. But I know that he is in a better place and feels no pain. He has been given his reward for all the work he has done for the Lord. We all will miss him though.
Paul and I are trying to get up earlier so we can get some things done before we go to work at 2 in the afternoon. This morning we got up at 7:45 and we took a walk to the library! It feels pretty good actually. I hope Paul and I can keep up with this because we can get so much done around the house this way!
We have had Spirit Night for the past two nights at Chick-fil-A and we have another one tonight. I think I'm spirited out for awhile.
Please continue to pray for the Clarkson family in this very sad time. I'm sure they appreciate all of your prayers.
4.24.2008
MIA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 people shared some ♥♥♥:
COME ON GRACE!!! How am I supposed to know what's going on in your life if you don't post???
Oh, that's just WRONG! Not only do you desert your mother for some punk kid (no offense, Paul), but then you don't even BLOG to let her know how your new life is going?! ~gasp!~ For shame!!! But what's TRULY shameful is that your mother has to check your BLOG in hopes of hearing from you! Ha! (The rest of us are getting a little antsy, too--hurry up and post something new, lady!)
Post a Comment