5.02.2008

New post :-)

I'M SORRY!!!!!!!!!!

It can get difficult to call my mother and let her know what's going on when Paul and I don't get off work till 10:30 and it seems like all the action happens when we're there. I talked to my mother yesterday! We had a nice chat --- her getting on to me for forgetting something. *nervous laugh* I love chatting with my mom. :-) No really, I love talking to my mom on the phone. I don't do it enough, I know, but that's because of the work schedule. I'll call (and post) more often. :-)

The reason why I haven't posted is because Paul and I (still) don't have internet at the house. But Paul and I are both fed up about not having it so we're going to get it soon. I look forward to that!

I'm actually at the library alone today. *sigh* Paul is interviewing for the art institute right now and I'm working on things online. Please pray for Paul and I. We want to get out of Chick-fil-A so bad! Paul has an interview for another job, one that looks promising, on Monday so we'll see what happens...

If Paul gets another job I will definitely look elswhere for a different job. Don't get me wrong --- Chick-fil-A is a great place! But the one by my parent's house has a pretty bad boss. He's a man that claims he's a Christian when his actions tell a different story. He offends me with some of the things he does and says because I know he's going to plant his own church and be a pastor soon.

Tonight is our singing gig to raise money for Family Camp! I am really looking forward to it! I think we're going to have a lot of fun. Paul and I are singing and doing our part even though we won't be able to attend this year because we're going to Bethany's wedding. I hope and pray the Lord blesses us tonight.

Well I guess that's all for my new post. :-) I hope it was enjoyable for you all and I will try to post again soon!

1 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Momma Tammi said...

So....how did the gig/fundraiser go?