5.28.2008

Almost done! Really!

I was still cleaning even after Paul got home around 6ish last night. He was pretty tired since he had worked 12 hours. Please pray for him! He really needs to study for his CDL license so he can get his own truck…and get paid more for all the work he is doing.

Anyways, I kept working even after he got home since he wanted pizza so I didn’t worry about making dinner. I put a lot of boxes out on the back patio. While doing that I found one of many of my boxes that had books in it so I put some books in my bookshelf! It was so exciting! A bookshelf looks so much better when there are actually books in it!

Today I’ll finish putting the boxes away and attempt to hang some pictures and other wall hangings since I’m impatient and can’t wait for Paul to do it. Ha! Ha! I know if I mess anything up I’ll be in trouble though! Pray for me! Ha! Ha!

I’m almost done though! Really! I should finish the living room today. If not it’s because I’m a procrastinator.

Well my brother now has his driver’s permit. Did anyone else hear the shrieking scream or was that just me? That was just me? Oh… I don’t know how Mom feels, but I’m freaked out! I have a feeling he’s going to be a scary driver.

Supposedly it is National Hamburger Day… Is that right Mom? They’ve been arguing on the news whether that’s true or not. I know you would know, Mom, since you read the devotions with the kids and they tell you what happened on this day way back when and stuff. If so I’m walking down to McDonald’s and getting one! Sounds good doesn’t it?

OK. I have a living room to clean so I can take pictures! Have a great day!!

3 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Mommy's Journal said...

Yes, today is National Hamburger Day. The first hamburger was probably roast pork on a roll, from none other... Hamburg Germany, who refer to themselves as Hamburgers.

We actually didn't even read about hamburgers today. We read about world class athlete, Jim Thorpe. That's a whole other story... Moral of the story? Earthly prizes fade but the one we win in Heaven will never fade and it is for eternity.

Mommy's Journal said...

I forgot to tell ya! Jacob drove around the Mall yesterday and did quite well for a "Goof-Off". My nerves couldn't take him getting out on Bell Road in the BIG RED BUS and all the kids and MYSELF. I did let him drive once we got to Bullard Blvd. Then Dad made him drive him to Wal-Mart when he got home from work and all are still alive and well. Today I may let him drive to work (insert nervous smiley face).

Grace & Co said...

I think I'm going to suggest hamburgers for dinner tonight... :)

Amen! What my house looks like will not matter when I make it to Heaven.

I can't believe you let Jacob drive the van!! I think I would have wet my pants if I were riding when he was driving...