...between doing laundry for a family of 8 and doing laundry for 2. Either way there is A LOT of laundry to be done!! I can’t believe all the laundry I have to do every week. Will I ever get caught up? Ha! Ha!
Paul texted me earlier today to let me know that he’s probably going to be really late tonight since he’s working with a different guy and this guy is S-L-O-W. And unfortunately they have all those extra pools to clean since they had some people quit and/or get fired.
More time for me to get stuff cleaned so he can be impressed!
5.27.2008
I don’t think there’s a difference…
Written by: Grace & Co at 5:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 people shared some ♥♥♥:
are you going to wait dinner or save the nice meal for another night?
i'm not sure what we're going to do about dinner since our kitchen is out of commission...
...there goes making banana bread
I saved the nice meal since he got home so late. So sorry to hear about your kitchen!! :(
Post a Comment