5.22.2008

Big day today

This morning Grammy is picking me up and I’m going over to her house where she is having some ladies breakfast thing. Family is in town for Anita’s graduation, which is taking place TODAY at the Cardinal’s stadium. After that we’re all going out to dinner at a Thai restaurant to celebrate. Unfortunately there will be no work done on the house today so you’re going to have to wait a little longer on the pictures. :( Sorry! But don’t worry because Paul has Memorial Day off so we’ll get lots done this weekend with him having that extra day off.

You all should be proud of me! I started working on thank you notes! Oh yeah! I feel like a champion!

……

“We are the champions, my friend… We’ll keep on fighting till the end! We are the champions, we are the champions! No time for losers cause we are the champions…of the world!”

……

Anyways…

After I get ready for the day and am waiting on Grammy to pick me up I’ll do some more thank you notes that way I can start mailing them out. :-)

I’m glad you all liked the pictures I put up of my bathroom and kitchen! I’m pretty happy with how they turned out. I still have a lot of coffee signs to put up actually! Ha! And I need to find a place for all of my Coca-Cola stuff too (thanks Becki!)! Probably in the living room since my kitchen already has a theme… I don’t know yet…

I guess I’ll get going now. Please pray for me today. Unspoken prayer request. I hope everyone has a great day!

1 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Kasey said...

Have fun, and soak up your husband! This time in your lives is so amazing!