Yesterday morning Grammy and Aunt Carmela picked me up and took me back to Grammy’s house where we met up with Aunt Lori, Savannah, Aunt Patti, Aunt Marcy, Anita, my Mom, Sara, Megan, and Tommy and enjoyed cheesecake and chips and salsa while talking about the old days…
Some of the aunts took Anita to get her nails done and I went with my Mom to find a gift for Anita. Ha! Ha!
The graduation took place at the cardinal’s stadium, and then Anita’s party was at a Thai restaurant. VERY GOOD food! But it definitely got me later. Ha! Ha!
I’ll post picture later…
Now I guess I should get ready since Aunt Patti (I think???) and the rest of the girls and we’re heading to the mall! Whoop! Whoop! Whoop! That’s something my Dad does sometimes. :-) Have a great day!
5.23.2008
What a day!
Written by: Grace & Co at 9:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Post a Comment