Yesterday Paul and I went over to my parent’s house and enjoyed some YUMMY hamburgers and hot dogs while watching a movie celebrating Memorial Day. We all talked about the different wars we’ve had and how we are thankful to all who have fought for their country and to keep us free. It was a really nice night! I enjoyed myself. It was so relaxing to be with my family and just hang out…
This morning I got up with Paul and made his lunch and kissed him goodbye. A few minutes after he left he called and asked me to read our devotional book to him…so I did…it was a good one this morning! I thought about just staying up and start cleaning, but I was so tired… I got a couple more hours of sleep so I think I’m good…as long as I get a cup of Joe…
I have a lot to clean, again. You go a week without cleaning and you can tell by the end of the week! Our junk multiplied. I’m just going to go through boxes and throw stuff in a yard sale because we don’t have enough room for everything we have.
I GOT MY COFFEE!!! WHOO!!! I’M PUMPED!!! WHOO!!! I HAVE THE ENERGY TO CLEAN NOW!!! WHOO!!!
Have a great day everyone! :-)
5.27.2008
Memorial Day…yesterday
Written by: Grace & Co at 9:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Looking forward to the pictures. Sounds like you guys have been busy with family, lots of fun I am sure. Its fun to hear updates more often.
Post a Comment