5.30.2008

Random

Now that my living room is clean and looking, well, like a living room (sort of) it’s time to move on to the bedroom! Oh wait… I can’t do that… Why, you may ask? Oh, just because I need to do laundry and in order to get the laundry done you need quarters…and I don’t have any. ARGH!! Unfortunately I have to wait till Paul gets home so I can go to the bank…if he gets home before the bank closes. Sigh.

But my day won’t be completely wasted! I’m going to work more on my thank you notes. You all should be proud of me! I work on them everyday! I actually work on them until my hand gets tired and my handwriting starts looking unreadable. Then I know I’m done for awhile.

I walked halfway to the library yesterday only to turn around and come back home. I’m such a retard! While I was walking I thought…what’s the point? I have books at home I haven’t even been able to read yet! So I came home and read a book. Ha! I can be a dork sometimes. By the way, this is a mime that opened one of the shows at Sea World. He was really funny! I think Philip would like his job. He was really limber. The crowd loved him!

Actually, I do have a plan! I really need to go to Wal-Mart tonight. We are on the verge of running out of things and I would like to have a back up loaf of bread, meat, etc. for when we do run out! I think we’ll run out by tonight. Yikes!

I’m waiting for the Kraft Food magazine to come in the mail so I can start making yummy yet easy recipes for us! I like how they have the weekly meal plan in there. That’s what I want! I want to be planned ahead that way I can buy ahead that way when I do find a recipe that may require cottage cheese…I already have it cause I bought ahead! You know what I mean? Look! It’s Dory from Finding Nemo! I thought it was so cool that these fish really do have freckles! Isn’t that cute?!

Terra Horton gave me some pictures that someone took (not sure if it was her) while they all were here for our wedding. I put them in one of our photo albums we got as a wedding present. I thought it was exciting!

And, like Dory from Finding Nemo, I pride myself on having the ability to speak different languages. Unlike Dory, I have not been able to master the art of speaking whale, but I was able to flaunt my ability of speaking fish with this guy! We called him Mr. Ugly. Can you guess why? Mr. Ugly seemed to be a little depressed swimming all by himself while the rest of the fish were in school(s). *wink* So I thought I’d talk to him a little while.







It didn’t help much. He was still ugly when we left.







OK…I think I’m just rambling now… I hope you all enjoyed this post as well as the pictures! I know I amused myself! =) Have a great day!

8 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Momma Tammi said...

With the look on that fish's face...I would have called him Mr. Grumpy and he seems to be perfectly content to stay that way. I remember the days of not having any quarters and not being able to do the laundry...at least you don't have any little ones to worry about...that seems to make it a little worse, you know clothes with spit up and other gross things waiting to be washed. Hope you make it to the bank in time.

Tammy K. said...

Cute post Grace. Love all the pictures you have been putting up.

The Middle J said...

You crack me up lol I actually followed all of that lol

Mommy's Journal said...

Good job, Grace! Planning ahead saves money, when it comes to grocery shopping. That weeks meal planning guide is really good from the Kraft Magazine... Although I haven't been able to use it in quite some time.

I like your pictures... It's about time we get to see them ;-)

Grace & Co said...

Glad you all liked the pictures! =)

I'm starting to get impatient with the magazine... I want it to hurry up and get here so I can start smart shopping!

cokelady said...

Been LOVING all the pictures, Grace--keep 'em coming. :-) Good to hear about your life, too, of course. Ha! You're doing GREAT with your blog lately! I'll try to remember to make you a ribbon or something. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures Grace! You and Paul looked like you had a great time at Sea World. I am so happy for you guys. I am in North Carolina right now and my family will be heading back to Texas on Tues. Well, I will talk to you later. Keep up the posts. I love reading them!

Clifgirl

Grace & Co said...

I'm glad you guys like the pictures! I'll make sure to keep them coming. I love having pictures to finally put up here! Ha! Ha! I'm also glad you like reading my random posts. =)

I love having Internet again!