I can’t believe it… What am I going to do? I can’t take the news I just read…
Ringo is going to be no more as of June 30. WHY?!?! I have SO many pictures on there… When Paul gets home I’ll have to have him help me move them elsewhere. Stinkin’ dirty dog…
Another bit of news I heard on…well, the news is that Universal Studios had a fire and some of the places that Paul and I went to on our honeymoon are now no longer there! That is so weird… I heard they’re going to rebuild, but still. That’s crazy that there was a fire! They plan on opening today anyways. If you are ever in the LA area make sure to go to Universal Studios! Paul and I loved that place! It’s so amazing…the rides, the tours, everything!
Saturday we went to a friend’s graduation party and partied for 6 hours!!! It was crazy. I can’t believe we stayed that long. Don’t worry there was no booze. Did I spell that right? Ha! Ha! There were energy drinks though, her favorite. =) She’s a good friend of ours from Chick-fil-A and we’re real proud of her. Now she is trying to figure out what to do with her life… She got burned at the church she has been attending for years and felt so hurt that she said that she wants to start attending other churches. Paul and I made sure to let her know she is more than welcome to attend our church whenever she wants! We’d love to have her.
Yesterday was a really good day. We had a really good service at church, and then we all went over to the Clarkson’s house for barbeque! Yummy! It was nice hanging out with everyone. Unfortunately I forgot my camera at home so I didn’t get to take any pictures which are a MAJOR bummer since the kids were doing front flips in the house…and then my Dad did one! It was so great! I was hoping to maybe catch some on my phone…I got a couple videos but not pictures.
I’ve been looking forward to Monday all weekend! We were able to get a couple rolls of quarters so I can get all of my laundry done! Yay! I also kind of neglected the look of my house that way I had something to clean today as well. Hee! Hee!
Well I was going to fill this post with a bunch more pictures of our honeymoon but Blogger won’t let me do it for some reason. I’ll try to post pictures later today. I hope you all have a great Monday! I know I will! =)
6.02.2008
NO!!!!!!!!!!
Written by: Grace & Co at 6:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Parts of UStudios was burned??? that is so weird. The fires, tornados earthquakes are so strange and happening in the strangest places. Very sad.
It is the "signs of the times" We better get our house in order. Looking forward to more pictures.
Photobucket has some cool new features AND you can upload in bulk now. :)
Tammy --- Yeah, like 1% of Universal Studios burned down this morning.
Wendy --- I've heard of Photobucket but I didn't think much about them... Maybe I'll go check them out now, though, since Ringo is flaking out on me!
Post a Comment