Tammy said she wanted to see pictures of Paul's and my apartment. That reminded me that I never showed pictures of our TP'd house! Well here they are! Tammy, everyone else, I hope you like them. :-)



By the way, I was able to get my laundry done and I have got A LOT of cleaning done on the house too! It makes me feel good!
5.20.2008
Our trashed apartment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 people shared some ♥♥♥:
WOW- thats alot of TP lol
Great photos. I see why you just got done using the tp. HA!!!
They did a great job, I think it is great???...for them anyway. :o)
Now you have to put pics up of your house cleaned up so we can see how cute your apt is.
Looks like some of it fell down. It was hilarious taking pictures of them doing all of that. Unfortunately, for me anyway, I didn't move fast enough and found myself TP'd between the living room and kitchen and it was NOT fun trying to get out. I was afraid that they would have to leave me and when you two returned you would find a stinking crumpled mess in the middle of the floor and that would have just been HORRIBLE! ~hee hee~ Thankfully, for you, they figured out how to get me through the maze of TP.
Like Tammy, I am looking forward to seeing pictures of it looking as it should without TP and furniture turned upside down. ~giggle~
I can't believe you actually USED the tp!!! LOL!!
The little blue squares everywhere is more funny to me! HAHA!! Love the bells too. :) I am taking mental notes for future weddings. *mischievous snicker*
They were so bad! There was the toilet paper, the little blue squares, those cups were FILLED with rice and then put upside down, all of our underwear was frozen in the freezer, there was petroleum (?) jelly on every handle, etc. It was funny!
Ha! You did post pictures of it. lol That's great! Thanks for sharing. Frozen underwear, that's funny. :P
Post a Comment