Thanfully Paul's first day wasn't too hard for him. It consisted of paperwork, finger printing, drug tests, etc. The poor boy was pretty tired from our trip. He took a little nap before we headed to my parent's house. Today he is actually working so we'll see how he does. I'm sure he'll do great though.
Who's ready for summer?!?! :-) The news says we're on our third day of our heat wave we're going through... Yesterday it was 110 degrees. Oh yeah. I'm ready for summer. Actually, it was over 100 degrees in Washington too (did I already say that?) but Washington is a little more humid than it is here so there's a difference.
OK I guess I better get going. I need to get some laundry done. Pray for us Arizonans! Pray we don't get heat stroke!! :-) I'll write more later...
5.20.2008
First day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Grace ... take some pictures of the rest of your apt. It would bring back great memories of when Sam and I were living in those apts. I love your new picture by the way. Very cute. Hope Paul loves his new job and he passed the drug tests. HA!!!!
Post a Comment