5.07.2008

Success!

With the singing fundraiser and other donations we were able to raise enough money for the kiddos to go to Family Camp this year! Everyone is so excited and thankful for that. We won't have to go door to door with Papa Murphy cards this year. WOO! :-) We thank the Lord for blessing us and helping us raise the money so quickly.

I actually walked to the library alone today because Paul left the house at 5:15 this morning for a second interview for a job he's hoping to get. He is on a ride along right now and the guy is showing him what he'd do if he worked for them. It's a pool cleaning business, and he would be making double (at least) what he is making now at Chick-fil-A. We're praying this works out because Paul and I really need to get out of Chick-fil-A. I don't know where I'll work yet, but I probably will give my two weeks notice as well just because I won't have a way to get to work now that Paul is working somewhere else. I'll be looking for a job that is in walking distance. Paul also enrolled at the Art Institute so he should be starting classes soon. He's going for graphic design. The Lord is answering our prayers! We have been hoping to start different jobs that paid better and the Lord is making a way for that. We both are so thankful!

I just thought I'd let you all know a little of what's going on... For us it's pretty exciting! I'll write more when I have more news. :-)

2 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Unknown said...

Have you tried at the library yet? I don't know how it is in AZ, but in TN it paid the same, if not more, than the fast food jobs and they would be hiring with the summer coming up so fast.

just an idea.

Tammy K. said...

I was actually thinking the Library too. I think that is walking distance???
See id GCC across the street needs any assistance? You never know.
I hope and pray all works out for Paul to gte a good job.