5.10.2008

Thanks a lot!

I would like to send a big thank you to all those special people who decorated Paul's and my apartment to welcome us home from our honeymoon...

After 3 months of using the 12+ rolls of toilet paper you used to TP our place, we finally used it up. :-) Yeah. Thanks. We both appreciate your love and kindness.

HA! HA! HA! HA! No really, I thought our place looked great! I'm just relieved we finally got rid of all of that toilet paper. Ha! Ha!

By the way, Paul and I finally have internet at the house...did I tell you that already? I can't remember. Anyways, just so you know, we now have internet access all the time! WOO!

Paul's and my last day at Chick-fil-A is Saturday. Sad, I know. ;-) I'm looking forward to having more time to finally get all my thank you cards done!!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MOTHERS OUT THERE!!!!!

4 people shared some ♥♥♥:

Momma Tammi said...

I had fun taking pictures of the decorating. Too hilarious. I know...I will eventually get the CD burned so you can see, but my burner isn't working at the moment, so...it may be a while.

Vicki Smith said...

:-( When I heard ALL the wedding pictures were going home with momma tammi I thought MAYBE I might actually get a copy. Three months later at least I know WHY I didn't get a copy. Promises, promises . . .

Rebekah Doran said...

12 plus rolls, lol, those would be some fun pictures to see.

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you have internet now. How is the job hunting going for you?