I want to thank everyone who kept Paul in their prayers. He was able to pass the CDL test! I am so proud of him! He has more to do today, like the driving test, but I’m sure he’ll do fine. He wishes Sam and Tammy still live here since they’re the only people we know that drive a stick shift…it’s been over a year since he’s driven one. But I’m sure he’s going to be OK. But again, thank you very much! We all appreciate your prayers!
Also, thanks to everyone who wished my parents a happy birthday! I think they both had good birthdays. I’m happy they did. I loved spending time with them on their special days. Mom, Sara, and I went shopping (I couldn’t buy anything, husband’s orders) to try to find some new clothes for Mom. She was able to come away with a couple really nice tops! She looked really good in them. And then for Dad, we enjoyed yummy “shickybobs”! They were so good!
I have so much to do before I leave for convention. I would like to make sure the whole house is clean before I leave, but most importantly I need to get all of my Children’s Church stuff done! I have the lessons…I just need crafts. I had the kids singing lots of different songs in Children’s Church last Sunday. They loved it! It gave me an idea of what kind of songs they like that way I have an idea of what to have them sing at convention. (By the way, here’s a picture of Sara and I. Can you tell we’re sisters?)
Also on Sunday I practiced a song I have to sing all by myself at convention. I WISH PAUL WAS COMING!!! Sigh. I feel scared singing by myself… but I know the Lord wants us to worship with song so I will try not to be nervous. It’s a good song though, kind of a tear jerker. (Here’s a picture of me with Megan and Anita in the car heading to the mall!)
Nancy has updated her Blog and has lots of pictures on there if anyone is interested! She has pictures of Emmie and Thomas. Nancy texted me yesterday and said that Emilie wanted some cake and no one would give her a piece. She said, “Auntie Grace would give me cake!” Ha! Ha! Smart girl. I had a lot of fun with her when I saw her in WA. =) (Here’s Anita “virtual driving” heading to my parent’s house. Aunt Patti was giving her tips on driving…virtually! One of her many one loners were “look to live.” Meaning, check your mirrors constantly to stay safe.)
One of our friends from Chick-fil-A is trying really hard to come to convention and camp! The only thing holding her back is getting the time off work. I hope she can because I think she would have a lot of fun with us! If it’s the Lord’s will she will be able to come. She’s 16 years old and she’s super duper hyper! But she’s fun. (And last but not least, a picture of my Dad with all of his sisters!)
Speaking of Chick-fil-A… I have lost 6 lbs. of my CFA fat! Whoop! Whoop! Whoop! I have more fat to get rid of, but I’m so proud of already getting rid of 6 lbs. of it!
OK. I have lots to do. I hope everyone has a great day!
6.10.2008
He passed! (and some more pictures)
Written by: Grace & Co at 8:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 people shared some ♥♥♥:
Congrats to Paul! Way to go!!!!!
Congrats to Grace for losing the 6lbs. Woohoo!
Emily has it right...aunties do spoil neices and nephews...she knew who would give her cake!
Hope you get everything together without stressing.
Good job Paul. Yea for him. I am glad he got all that behind him. I wish we could be there too to let Paul practice on our cars.
I think Sam was the first one to let him drive a stick? I may be wrong, I do remember it all very clear though. I had wiplash by the end of our little drive, not really.... He did good for his first time. He has driven our car many times.
I thought he was going to be able to come to Convention? That is a bummer. I was hoping we could see him.
Post a Comment