Yesterday I remembered to defrost some chicken for dinner. Paul got home early so he helped me make ranch chicken, rice, and salad. It was SO good! Just thinking about it makes me want some more…but we ate it all last night. Oh man. It was so delicious! I’m so happy it turned out the way it did.
I got my Children’s Church lessons planned out. Now I need to buy what I need for crafts. I’m going to try and buy as much as I can from the dollar store. I love the dollar store. You can find so much stuff there! For a dollar! =) While I’m there I’ll probably pick up some things for the single girl’s cabin. We’ll see. =)
Bethany is getting married next week! Paul and I are so happy for her and Kevin. We wish we could be there to celebrate with them. We love you guys!
On this day, in 1939, the king and queen of England ate a hot dog for the first time while visiting the good ole USA! Isn’t that crazy cool? I’m watching the news right now and they just said that. I thought it was interesting.
Now that Paul passed the CDL test they’re training/testing him on the trucks he will be driving. They told him it’s rare for him to get it right the first time, but he’s still doing his best and trying to learn as much as he can as fast as he can.
~*Verse of the Day*~
“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” Matthew 11:28
Jesus simply says come unto Him and He will give us rest. How simple that is to do to receive peace, comfort, happiness…and yet it’s so hard for us.
I better get busy cleaning and getting things ready for VLB service tonight. Have a great day everyone!
6.11.2008
Ranch chicken
Written by: Grace & Co at 6:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 people shared some ♥♥♥:
I really enjoy your blog! And I would LOVE some ranch chicken!!!!!
Love Ya!
xoxo
I'm betting that the Ranch Chicken is Nancy Alexanders famous recipe?
Sam and I eat that often and think of Nancy everytime.I made it for Sara when she lived here. It was one of her favorites. I have found that Peppercorn Ranch is really good on it. Try it. Cute picture.
Can I get your recipe please, I love chicken.
Oops Grace, that was me asking for the recipe, Aunt Marcy.
We wish you could be here too!! :( Miss you guys and love you!!
Post a Comment