6.04.2008

Hi. =)

I had a bad dream last night. I dreamt I was dying from cancer! I was watching my hair fall out and my body was getting weaker and weaker… I was trying to make myself realize I was dying and I felt so scared. ~shudder~ Bad dream.

Moving on to happier news…

I have pictures of my living room up! Keep scrolling down and you’ll see them. I will take better pictures with our digital camera when I know Paul can upload them! I won’t bug him this week cause he’s very busy studying.

I don’t have a whole lot to say this time…

If you need to contact me for any reason Paul has my cell phone and I have his. Long story. So if you try calling me and I’m not answering…it’s because I don’t have the phone!

I think I’m going to read a book. After I work on thank you notes! =) Have a great Wednesday!

0 people shared some ♥♥♥: